The Chicken Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious chicken recipes) invites you to try Chicken bites Recipe. Enjoy our collection of quick & easy recipes and learn how to make Chicken bites.Â Â Â
Pop these bites in a noodle box, then serve with barbecue sauce for dunking.
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
600g chicken mince
2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp mild paprika
2 tsp chicken salt
90g (1 cup) cornflake crumbs
80ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil
Combine the chicken mince, curry powder, paprika, chicken salt and half the cornflake crumbs in a large bowl. Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
Place the remaining cornflake crumbs on a plate. Add the meatballs and roll to coat.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs, in 4 batches, turning, for 4-5 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Good Taste - January 2010, Page 74
Recipe by Michelle Noerianto
More Chicken Recipes:Â Â Â Â Â Â
Baked Chicken with Onions & Leeks
Autumn Chicken Stew
North Country Braised ChickenÂ
Oven-Barbecued Asian Chicken Â
Five spice chicken and fried rice Â 
Basic roast chickenÂ 
Save and Share Chicken bites recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.
- ^ Baked Chicken with Onions & Leeks (chickenandchicken.blogspot.com)
- ^ Autumn Chicken Stew (chickenandchicken.blogspot.com)
- ^ North Country Braised Chicken (chickenandchicken.blogspot.com)
- ^ Oven-Barbecued Asian Chicken (chickenandchicken.blogspot.com)
- ^ Five spice chicken and fried rice (chickenandchicken.blogspot.com)
- ^ Basic roast chicken (chickenandchicken.blogspot.com)
Source : http://chickenandchicken.blogspot.com/2011/11/chicken-bites-recipe-how-to-make.html